At HOS we constantly look for good and motivated employees. Those who would go that extra mile, and who feel they are responsible enough to ensure quality of service and who take pleasure in working. You can count on HOS for good guidance, attention to personal development and excellent benefits. If you would like to work in a friendly atmosphere, sign up immediately!
At HOS you can work as:
- Room attendant (junior & senior)
- General service employee
- Kitchen employee
- Floor supervisor
- Project Coordinator
- Carpet cleaner
Hos is currently and urgently looking for:
Junior room attendants
A junior room attendant takes care of the rooms in a hotel. You make the beds ,clean the bathroom, dust and vacuum the room. You might also be asked to attend to public areas such as the lobby, hallways, restaurant and meeting rooms. After you have completed the training to become junior room attendant you can start working at one of our hotels in and around Amsterdam.
- Job requirements are:Well-maintained physique
- reasonable knowledge of Dutch or English
- flexible attitude
Every HOS employee is responsible for maintaining a clean and tide appearance at work. For female employees the following must be followed:
- Long hair tied back into a ponytail with a black elastic
- Headgear is not allowed
- Black or grey headscarves (depending on the hotel)
- Makeup and perfume should be kept minimal.
- Do not wear much jewelry.
- Long earrings are prohibited
- No visible tattoos
- No piercings
- Do not use nail polish